I don’t know what it is about chicken but, I can’t seem to get enough of it. Recent posts have been nothing but chicken related recipes such as this post and that one. I think I will do it again with a shredded chicken burger this time.
If I said that this is the last chicken related recipe I would be lying, but I certainly can tell you that this is one of many more to come. As long as a recipe seems eat right online worthy, I will cretainly show some love to it and experiment with it on the blog.
All you have to do here is just fry some gerkins, peppers and mushrooms a little bit, cut chicken breasts into strips and fry them. Add them into a bowl and add mayonaise and voala, a burger filling that can be added to some buns.
As simple as that sounded, that’s all you need to make this wonderful dish.
This particular “masterpiece” does wonders because it’s meant to be a post workout or a recovery meal. It helps builds muscle and contains all the nutrients that can accomodate any diet plan out there. From ketogenic to “see food” diet, you will definately enjoy this one without too many compromises.
You can jut substitue the mayonaise with avocado if you are that fussy about the fats you put into your mouth, but none the less, it is a great meal and worth the experiment.
The best part is that it takes kess than 30 minutes to make and not much effort is required to put into the dish.
If you liked this post, please be so kind s to share it with loved ones on social media platforms available and also share your thoughts in the comments section below. Your opinion does matter and would certainly mean a lot.
- 4 Chicken breasts (shredded)
- 1 cup of mixed vegetables(mushrooms, peppers, gerkins)
- Mayonaise or 1 Avocado
- Burger buns
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Peel and chop the vegetables into smaller pieces
- Wash and season the chicken breast with salt and pepper
- In a pan, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and fry your vegetables until they have softened
- Remove oil and add the vegetables in a seperate bowl and let it cool down
- Clean the pan or use another one to fry the shredded chicken breasts until golden brown.
- Allow the chicken breasts to cool down.
- In the bowl of vegetables, add the chicken breasts and 1 tablespoon of mayonaise or the avocado
- Add the mixture onto the burger buns and serve