I was reading one of my favourite health related magazines once again and thought to myself. “You can never go wrong with a chicken salad”. Anything grilled with veggies is good for you and I made sure to feature this baby in this week’s post.
What I loved about this particular recipe is that it involves frozen vegetables but if you are an over achiever you can actually chop and peel the vegetatbles yourself.
It’s also an eat right online approved recipe because of the fact that it doesn’t take too long to prepare and can be done in less than one hour, not forgetting that it can help you lose weight or maintain that sexy body you have been working on.
All that is required required from you is just some seasoning, oven and maybe chopping skills if you are feeling like a pro.
I know I have been featuring recipes with chicken breasts frequently but hey, I just can’t resist the big bird and it’s health benefits. I guess if you love something, you will go all out to show your appreciation for it.
The outcome of the grilled salad was quite a remarkable experience for me because I committed a “cooking crime” by watching TV while leaving the food unattended. Fortuntately nothing burnt and I got away with it and got something presentable for social media posts and some internet friendly content.
But nonetheless, a masterpiece was created once again, and it’s probably a going to be a smash hit on a cooking show in the future.
If you liked this article/recipe, please do share it with your friends and family on the social media platforms available. It would mean the world to me if you would also share your thoughts and opions in the comments section below.
- 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- Lettuce leaves
- 3 cups of mixed vegetables (this can range from the following: sweet corn, mushrooms, green beans, baby murrows, peppers, carrots)
- Seasoning of your choice
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Wash the chicken breats and season them with any spice of your choice
- In a baking tray, add your vegetables and chicken breasts together
- Sprinkle 1-3 teaspoon of olive oil over the content
- Place the tray into the oven and allow to bake for approximately 20 minutes
- Allow to cool
- In a bowl, break the lettuce leaves into small chunks and add the contents of the baking tray into the bowl
- Serve and enjoy