The most popular recipes I have noticed through socila media platforms such as pinteretst and twitter included chicken breasts and I thought I would also get involved with this remarkable idea and try it out.
Almost every meal plan out there for weight losers and fitness fanatics probably includes some chicken breast some where along the line.
This masterpiece has offered such a fun exprience which left me impressed with myself for creating something from scratch without any assistance from my sister.
I don’t know if that qualifies me to be the next contestant for master chef but hey, I believe it’s a start and maybe at some point in time I will achieve that goal.
All that’s needed for this particular recipe are some peppers, mortzorella cheese, the chicken breasts, fresh parsley and slices of bacon. The recipe that inspired me has other ingredients like mushrooms and other goods, but I decided to add my own flavour to it and make it my way. The (eat right online) way.
This recipe is also high in protien and should be a hit for all the bodybuilders out there trying to get their gains. For the weight watcher, this meal will be ideal for you because the calories are quite low and will fill you up with all the required nutrients and still taste great at the same time. What more could you ask for in an epic meal?
Please let me know what you think of my presentation skills in the comments section below so I know where to improve and to find out what from you what you would like to see in future posts. I would highly appreciate your honest feedback.
If you ejoyed this post, please share it with your friends and family on any of the social media platforms available and help make eat right online impact more people’s lives out there
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1/2 cup of chopped peppers
- 1/2 cup of grated mortzerella cheese
- Freshly chopped parsely
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mix the cheese, peppers and parsley into a bowl
- Create a pocket in the chicken breasts
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breasts
- Wrap the bacon over the chicken breasts carefully
- Place the chicken breats onto the oven tray one by one
- Place the breasts into the oven and allow to grill for 45 min
- Once the 45 min is over, you may serve and enjoy