It’s been a whlie since I shared a recipe I personally prepared on eat right online, so I decided to go along with the home made beef burger idea inspired from the lunch ideas post from a while back.
Pinterest is usally my favourite source of inspiration when it comes to meal preparation but this time I went the old school way and got something from a cook book called “cooking with confidence”.
I liked this particular one because it was the first cookbook I have ever spent money on and it comes with an instructional DVD that guides you through the process and the recipes seem cool enough to share on this website.
Preparing this meal was quite a fun experience because I have done it before and so there wasn’t anything to worry about when it came to making it a “masterpiece”. Like any other interesting recipe shared here, it’s quite simple and doesn’t cause any damage to your waistline.
The process was quite fun and as usual and for some strange reason I had the feeling that at some point I would be the next master chef winner, but the end product definately qualified for an instagram post. As you can see on the picture, I couldn’t help myself so I took a little bite on the burger before posting it.
Another great thing about this recipe is that it is home made and contains less calories than the typical burger your would get at a resturant that comes with chips on the side. It is certainly a guilt free treat that I would recommend to my fans.
If you liked this post, please share it with your friends and family on any of the social media platforms of your choice and please, let’s make eat right online a great destination for foodies who are concious about their eating habits.
- 500g of beef mince
- Chopped assorted peppers
- Chopped pasley
- Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- Burger buns
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Mix the mince, peppers, parsley into a bowl
- Create patties from the mixture using your hands
- Season the patties with salt and pepper
- Put the patties onto a baking tray and sprinkle a bit of olive oil over them
- Place the patties into the oven for 10 minutes
- Once 10 minutes are over, turn the patties over so the other side can grill for another 10 min
- Remove from oven
- Use the guacamole as spread on the burger buns
- Place your patties onto the buns
- Add tomatoes and fetta and lettuce as toppings