This is a simple meal to prepare and is a popular choice for lunch.
I like grilled cheese sandwiches because of its ease and convenience. Not much cleaning up to do once you are done.
- 2 slices of brown or whole wheat bread
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 1 tomato sliced
- Butter the slices of bread on the outside
- In a pan on a medium temperature of the stove, add one slice of bread(on the buttered side)
- Add the slices of ham on side of the bread which isn’t sliced
- Add the tomato on top of the ham
- Add the cheese
- Add the other slice of bread on top of the other ingredients.
- Using a specular, carefully turn the sandwich over so the other slice is grilled.
Once you are happy with the way the sandwich looks, serve on a plate and enjoy